Water Cooler Group
Last Updated: 15 February 2016
Description of Water Cooler Group’s Business
Water Cooler Group (and any reference to Water Cooler Group shall include Water Cooler Group’s parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, collectively “WCG”) provides solutions designed to address the paradigm shift in how marketers build their brands today. Water Cooler Group serves a vast array of clients in a variety of verticals.
Commitment to Privacy
How we collect and use your Personal Data
We collect Personal Data from you when you communicate with us by any media. We define Personal Data as any identifiable data relating to a natural person that is directly or indirectly collected, by us or a third party. We collect your Personal Data on a voluntary basis. If you request a quote or brochure, we may require that you provide specific information to ensure delivery and execution of your request. Any Personal Data that we collect is passed on to our sales department for follow-up or to provide any information you have requested.
Why we collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to keep you informed and obtain your views of our products, services and activities;
- transferring any Personal Data to any subsidiary or group company;
- statutory and regulatory compliance;
- to process any enquiries raised by you and other communications initiated by you in relation to your dealings with WCG and any services provided by WCG;
- marketing our products and services, including those of its group companies and third party suppliers;
- when permitted by you, to send you marketing communications keeping you informed about our activities and
- achieving our general objectives.
How do we collect information?
Information provided by you:
We collect the following Information submitted or provided by you:
- through or in connection with WCG’s corporate website(s), including, without limitation: www.mediastorm.biz, www.maudeny.biz, threedegreesny.com;
- through or in connection with business meetings with actual or potential customers or clients;
- through or in connection with promotions, meetings, events, and/or trade or industry shows or conferences sponsored by, hosted by, or attended by WCG and/or WCG’s employees, representatives, and/or agents; and
- through telephone calls, email communications, and/or other forms of communication.
WCG may collect information, including, without limitation, Personal Data, from third parties, including, without limitation, industry conference or event organizers or sponsors. We may use the information collected from such third parties for various purposes, including, without limitation, sending you emails or other communications as described herein. In the event you receive such communications you will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
Information collected via Cookies:
Information automatically collected and stored in Log Files:
WCG’s websites may automatically gather and store certain information in log files, including, without limitation, data available from your web browser, including, without limitation, IP Address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exiting pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click stream data.
How do we share your information?
We may share information, as follows:
b. to service providers who are performing services on our behalf, whether engaged directly by WCG or engaged by a third party. The service providers are authorized to use and disclose the information only as necessary to perform and provide the services for which they were engaged;
c. if we are required to do so pursuant to applicable laws or legal or court process; or (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of actual or suspected fraud or illegal activity;
Where is Information Stored?
All information is stored on servers and systems located in the United States, which servers are licensed, owned, and/or maintained by WCG.
What Security Measures Has WCG Implemented?
WCG maintains appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect information received or collected by WCG. WCG reviews, monitors and evaluates its privacy practices and protection systems on a regular basis. Notwithstanding the foregoing, transmissions over the Internet and/or a mobile network are not one hundred percent (100%) secure and WCG does not guarantee the security of transmissions. WCG is not responsible for any errors by individuals in submitting Personal Data to WCG.
How Can You Access Your Information?
You may access information we collect from or about you in order to review, correct, or delete such information by:
Sending an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular mail, postage pre-paid to:
Privacy Compliance Officer
Water Cooler Group
99 Washington Street
South Norwalk, CT 06854
Questions or Complaints Generally: